Bacon Cheese and Ranch Hashbrown Casserole


The Way I Made It My Own:
I am posting recipes I don't want to lose! I have changed this from a recipe I found on Pinterest to make it my own way. No pictures. Just recipes. Simply delicious.

Bacon, Cheese and Ranch Hashbrown Casserole

Ingredients:
  • 1 large bag of frozen hashbrowns
  • 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
  • 1/2 pack cooked and crumbled bacon (no nitrates recommended)
  • 1 8 oz. container sour cream
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (velveeta shreds recommended)
  • 1/2 stick melted butter
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 
 Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
  2. Place in 9x13 baking dish.
  3. Bake 400 degrees 20-25 minutes until hashbrowns are soft and browned a bit.
Serve as a side dish to any choice of meats or fry up a dippy egg and serve on top! 
Quick version: Use 2 bags of already prepared real bacon bits in place of the cooked bacon. Use 1/2 tsp. onion powder in place of green onions. Spice it up by adding in 1 cup hot pepperjack cheese in place of 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Crockpot: Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Cook in crockpot on low 2 hours or until hashbrowns are soft and cheese is melted thoroughly. 

Comments