Breakfast Bundles

The Menu:
Breakfast Bundles



The Original Recipe:
I was making my son's favorite Pepperoni Rolls, and I had some biscuits leftover. I thought to myself, "self, I thought, wouldn't some sausage and cheese taste great in a biscuit?" "Why yes, yes they would." and then lo' and behold the Breakfast Bundle was created. These taste soooo good. My teenager is going LOVE them. I couldn't help myself but to try one -- and then another. I need to save some, I think. "Great job, self!"

Breakfast Bundle

1 tube biscuits (I used Simply Pillsbury)
5 premade sausage patties-thawed
5 slices American (or your favorite cheese)
2 tablespoons Maple Syrup

On a floured surface, roll out a biscuit. Cut sausages in half. Cut cheese in half. On rolled out biscuit, add half slice of cheese, and half slice of sausage patty. Roll, folding the sides in over meat and cheese. Continue to roll up into a bundle (see Pepperoni Roll pictures). Slather tops with Maple Syrup. Bake 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until nicely browned.

Comments