Pepperoni Rolls

I was reminded of these the other day. I only made them once, and I really liked them (the kids really liked them, too!). I cannot believe I haven't made them since!! They are so easy and quick to make! A great lunch idea...


The Menu:
Pepperoni Rolls

(roll biscuit out flat and then add pepperoni; fold in sides and roll)

(Topped with butter and Mrs. Dash and baked)



The Original Recipe:
I got this recipe off of my son's cubscout masters wife, Brenda.
Thanks Brenda!! Hope you are haivng fun on vacation this week!!



Pepperoni Rolls


2 cans large flakey biscuits (I used  Simply Biscuits from Pillsburry brand)
1 lb. deli sliced pepperoni
Mrs. Dash Garlic Seasoning
Butter; melted


Roll Biscuits out on table, add some flour so they dont stick to your rolling pin. Lay 3 slices pepperoni on flat biscuit. Fold in edges and roll up to form log. Baste with butter and add Mrs. Dash Garlic seasoning on top. Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes


Comments