Weekly Supper Planning

As you all my have noticed, I have not been supper planning as of late. Our family has been going through a few changes. My husband is now a school student! Yep, he has officially gone back to school, which means he doesn't get home until late in the evening. My kids are used to eating around 4:30pm each day. Well, now I am trying to hold off until my husband gets home in order for him to have a hot meal when he walks in. Adjusted life is going a bit rough. I don't feel like cooking. Everyone is eating, but they are eating different things. The smaller kids are eating one meal, while us older ones (yes, we are kids at heart!) are eating something else. So, in order to make sure we all eat at the same time, I am going to try and fix suppers everyone in the family will like. I am so tired of making two meals. I don't always do this, but if we want a meal that is a bit spicey then my kids won't eat it, so I make them something different. So, I am trying to find meals that pleases everyone. (I love flavor!) I don't want to redo my whole home made cookbook, but for now, this is what I choose to do--add to it. I am also tired of trying new recipes all of the time (WHAT!?! That can't be!). Sometimes I just wish I had a few staple recipes that I know will please even the toughest of tastebuds even if we had them weekly or every other week (and that would be my own self!). Needless to say, in order to get those few staples, I need to try out some new kid friendly recipes...


Ok, here we go:

Monday- Beefy Pasta Skillet I haven't made this yet, but I think it looks like a kid pleaser! We will have salad with it, and probably fruit for the ones that don't like salad.


Wednesday (church night)- Fish Sandwhiches (premade Gordons fish), broccoli rice bake and french fries

 
Friday- Cubscout Banquet Night

Saturday- Leftovers!!


Photobucket

Comments