Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread

The Way I Made It My Own:
I am posting recipes I don't want to lose! I have changed this from a recipe I found on Pinterest to make it my own way. No pictures. Just recipes. Simply delicious.

Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
 
 Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe that takes hardly no time to throw together.
Ingredients
  • 4 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
  • 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
  • 2 tablespoons of a really good Basil
  • ⅓ cup olive oil
  • 1 - 8 oz package of pepperoni (we used the turkey)
  • ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
  • 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
  
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  2. Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters
  3. Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
  4. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
  5. Using Bunt Pan, Pour Sauce in bottom of pan. Top with Biscuit Mix.
  6. Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it's done.
  7. Flip over on to a plate while it's still hot.
  8. Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!

Comments