The Way I Made It My Own:
I am posting recipes I don't want to lose! I have changed this from a recipe I found on Pinterest to make it my own way. No pictures. Just recipes. Simply delicious.
Bacon, Cheese and Ranch Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 large bag of frozen hashbrowns
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 packs real bacon bits
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. each garlic powder and onion powder, optional
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 400 degrees 20-25 minutes until hashbrowns are soft and browned a bit.