Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup (Crockpot)

The Menu:
Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup

The Original Recipe:
This week is "use what you have in the pantry and freezer week." I used what I had and threw together this amazing soup! I didn't take a picture because I had no idea how delicious it really would be! I want to write it down before I forget! This recipe is a keeper and a time-saver!

Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup

4-5 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can red enchilada sauce
1 can cream of cheese soup
1 cup chicken broth
1 small can green chilies
1 tablespoon dried Cilantro (or you can add fresh. I didn't have any)
1 cup frozen corn
1 can black beans

To serve:
Tortilla chips
sour cream
extra cheese
green onions
fresh chopped tomatoes
chopped avocado

Throw all soup ingredients into crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Chicken will shred easily. Delicious served with various toppings!!

Comments