Honey Garlic Chicken (Crockpot)

The Menu:
Honey Garlic Chicken (Crockpot)

The Original Recipe:
This was a Pinterest find. It came from Rachel's Next blog. I changed the recipe a bit. It's what I do. I wanted something to quickly throw in the crockpot. This turned out so delicious! I usually serve meals like this with Sugar Snap Peas.

Honey Garlic Chicken (Crockpot)

4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup honey
1/4 tsp. ginger powder (or fresh grated if you have it!)
(I'm pretty sure I added some 5 spice powder. Just a small 1/4 tsp. You may omit. I just like to add things! )

Place chicken in the bottom of crockpot. Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low 6 hours or until chicken is cooked through. It will be tender and shred nicely to serve over Rice.


Comments