Crunchy Onion Cheeseburger

The Menu:
Crunchy Onion Cheeseburger

The Original Recipe:
I found this in the internet. I have had it in my "to try" file for awhile now. It is a nice 60 degrees and sunny day, today. I decided to grill out. These burgers were great. I served them on plain buns with some barbecue sauce, which just hit the spot. I decided not to take a picture though since it looked like any other hamburger. I could see these served with tomato, lettuce and mayonaise, too. They were very good and juicey.


Crunchy Onion Cheeseburger

Ingredients:

2 lbs. ground beef
2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S Cheddar or Original French Fried Onions
3 tbsp. FRENCH'S Classic Worcestershire Sauce
3/4 tsp. garlic powder

8 slices American cheese

Directions:
MIX beef, 1 cup French Fried Onions, Worcestershire and garlic powder. Shape into 6 burgers.


GRILL burgers about 10 min. until cooked through in center.

TOP each with 1 slice cheese. Cook 1 min. until cheese melts.

SERVE burgers on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes, if desired. Top each burger with remaining French Fried Onions.

Comments