The Original Recipe:
These couldn't be easier to make! I had seen them on a blog awhile ago, and I finally decided to make them. I shared them with my friends, and they went crazy over them. So simple and delicious.
Easy Parmesan Knots
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (I used Simply Pillsbury)
- 1/4 cup canola oil (I used EVOO for more flavor)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture. Yield:10 knots.