Garlic Ranch Turkey Burger

The Menu:
Garlic Ranch Turkey Burger

The Original Recipe:
This recipe can be found over at http://wfdamy.blogspot.com. She has a plethora of yummy recipes! I used ground hamburger in this recipe instead of turkey because I didn't have any. I also had to leave it sit in the fridge overnight after I mixed it because my father-in-law showed up with a cousin, and we all had pizza for supper. These were super good. A tad salty, but still so flavorful. I would make these again in a heartbeat.


Garlic and Ranch Turkey Burgers


Amy - amylz

All Recipes - Servings: 4

1 pound ground turkey

1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix

1 egg

3 cloves garlic, minced

1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce (I halved this and only used 1/8 cup)

seasoned salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.

2. Knead together the turkey, ranch mix, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined; divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.

3. Cook on the preheated grill about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).

Comments