Green Beans with Feta

The Menu:
Green Beans with Feta

The Original Recipe:
My husband loves green beans. I don't cook them to often as my kids don't like them. I found this recipe and thought that maybe with a few different flavors added they would at least try them (again). It was mixed reviews. So, 3 out of 6 liked them. Not bad, I say!


Green Beans with Feta


Michelle (MMmom) from Kraft


1-1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed

1/2 cup red onion slices

1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing (I used caesar italian and less of it)

1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese (I used less)



TOSS beans and onions with dressing in large skillet; cover.

COOK on medium heat 10 to 12 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.

STIR in cheese.

Comments