Faux Thin Mints

The Menu:
Faux Thin Mints





The Original Recipe:
My mom had told me about these super easy faux thin mints. They taste almost like Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies, and if you buy the fat free Ritz, it makes them even better! These are an easy and fast summer cookie to throw together in a matter of minutes! I have been craving yummy winter cookies, and this is a great substitute so that I don't have to heat the oven! I want more! They disappeared on me!?! (humph)

Faux Thin Mints

1 (10 oz) bag of Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
1 sleeve Ritz Crackers

Empty the bag of mints into a sauce pan. Heat on low until nice and smooth and creamy. Plop a cracker down in the melted chocolate and cover completely. Take out, draining off some chocolate (as to not make a big mess!), and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. 1 bag of chocolate covers 1 sleeve of Ritz, so to do a whole box of Ritz crackers you will need more bags of chocolate or a bigger bag (which I couldn't find, so I used the 10 oz. bag). Place tray in the refrigerator until hardened. Enjoy!

Comments

Michelle said…
Chocolate and easy? I may have to stop being your friend as you make my diet far too difficult to stick to!

Michelle

http://michellesdinnerbell.blogspot.com/