Weekly Menu Planning!

The Menu

I have finally planned a menu!! Woohoo!! It has been so hard with summer here. We have been super busy, but the time has come to finally plan again! I have so many great summer dishes that you all should check out! I planned for two weeks!

August 2010
July 2010
June 2010

August 2009
July 2009
June 2009

August 2008
July 2008



Monday- Chicken Gyros (I have lot's of cucumbers to use!), Watermelon, some rice side dish. I have been using Lipoton sides (they have no MSG in them).

Tuesday- Salisbury Steak (new recipe for me), Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob

Wednesday- Salmon grilled with "Jack Daniels" marinade, Pasta Salad

Thursday- Grilled Porkchops (seasoned with McKormick Grill Mates Carolina Country), Leftover watermelon and Pasta Salad

Friday- Whole Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots (freeze the leftover chicken, and make stock with the bones!)

Saturday- Versitile Beef Biscuits (Sloppy Joe), Baked Mac and Cheese (My kids convinced me to buy Kraft in the bag. I am going to add some Cauliflower to it)

Sunday- Grilled Hot dogs (Nitrate free!), Kielbasa, cucumbers and sour cream, grilled zucchini

Monday- Chicken Club Crescent Ring (new recipe, but I have had this a few times!) Original Ranch Crunchy Pea Salad (from the back of the Ranch Bottle; the kids asked to make it)

Tuesday- Grilled Beef Kabobs, grilled seasoned potatoes and veggies

Wednesday- Kowboys Tuna Helper

Thursday- Hawaiian Ham Skillet, Rice (we have a lot of green peppers from the garden to use in this!)

Friday- Chicken and Biscuits (my husbands request, using leftover chicken from last Friday)

Comments

Velva said…
I am lucky to pull one meal together during the week. Your menu rocks! Thanks for sharing.

Velva