Crockpot Rootbeer Pulled Pork (Sandwiches)

TheMenu:
Crockpot Rootbeer Pulled Pork Sandwiches


The Original Recipe:
I have been making a lot of sandwiches lately. It's warm out, and it seems to be the easiest thing to throw together at last minute before baseball games. This was another success! I have heard of using rootbeer in pulled pork before, but this is my first time actually using it. I normally make my pulled pork sandwiches with this BBQ sauce, but I wanted something different and my kids loved the thought of using pop in their food. This was simple and tasted great.

Crockpot Rootbeer Pulled Pork Sandwiches

2 lb. boneless pork roast
2 cups root beer
1 cup chili sauce
1 small onion cut into slivers

Add everything into the crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Separate pork into shreds and add back into crockpot. Serve on buns. I did top mine with a bit more of regular bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays).

Comments