Balsamic Chili Chicken (Grilling)

The Menu:
Balsamic Chili Chicken

The Original Recipe:
I have a grilling cookbook called "Company's Coming Year-Round Grilling" So far everything I have grilled from this book has come out very good. This one didn't disappoint. I will make these again! I served it with my Pasta Salad as a side.

Balsamic Chili Chicken
(via cookbook with my adaptations in the directions)

Marinade:
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3 tbl.s olive oil
3 tbls. sweet (or regular) chili sauce
1/2 tsp. dried Rosemary (2 sprigs fresh chopped)
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 tsp. powder)

Bone-in Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks

Combine first 6 ingredients in Ziploc plastic bag. Mix well and add chicken to marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight. Grill chicken on greased grill. Close lid and cook for about 10 minutes per side until no longer pink.

Comments