Kowboys Chicken Pot Pie

The Menu:
Chicken Pot Pie

The Original Recipe:
I wanted some chicken pot pie. I didn't feel like making anything home made, so this was my easy way of doing it! I was busy all day long, and I thought the crockpot was a great idea. I almost just served it over noodles, but I followed through and used up that pie crust I had bought long ago... (since I usually make my own crust for pies, I didn't know what else to use it for!)

Kowboys Chicken Pot Pie

1 Pillsbury pie crust (uncooked)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 can Healthy Request Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup
1 tsp. dried onion flakes
1 tsp. McCormick Chicken Seasonings (salt free)
1/2 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
1/2 cup frozen corn
1 can whole white potatoes, drained, cubed

In crockpot, add chicken, soup, veggies and spices. Cook on low 4-6 hrs. Preheat oven to 425 about 45 minutes before you want to eat, unroll pie crust and place the bottom into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Pour mixture from crockpot into pie plate. Top with second crust sealing the edges. Cut a slit in top crust to vent. Bake about 35 minutes until crust is nice and brown.

Comments