Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

The Menu:
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

The Original Recipe:
I can't think of any other way to make this other than written. It is so good! My husband just raved about it while eating it tonight, so I know it must be a keeper to make again!  I served it with some stuffing and corn as sides.
I know I found this on the Babycenter CFYF board a long time ago...


Broiled Tilapia Parmesan


Ingredients

2 pounds Tilapia fillets

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

1/4 cup Butter, softened

3 tablespoons Mayonnaise

2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice

1/4 tsp Dried basil

1/4 tsp Ground black pepper

1/8 tsp Onion powder

1/8 tsp Celery salt

Preparation

Preheat your oven's broiler, and grease a broiling pan, or line with aluminum foil. In a small bowl, mix together the

Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, and lemon juice and season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and celery

salt, mix well and set aside. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over, and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven, and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side and broil for 2 more minutes, or until the topping is browned, and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.

Comments

Krista said…
This looks phenomenal. Yum!
Krystal said…
What an awesome way to eat fish. Especially if you're like my family who would rather not touch fish. :)

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
Lisa said…
I've made this recipe before too and thought it was so flavorful. It looks like yours was every bit as good. By the way, I'm holding a CSN giveaway on my blog and you're welcome to come by and enter. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2010/11/45-csn-giveaway.html