Zesty Crockpot Meatloaf

The Menu:
Zesty Crockpot Meatloaf

The Original Recipe:
No, I didn't take a picture. It was gone before I remembered that I needed one! I have got to share this recipe. This is the best meatloaf I have had. I LOVE the fact that it was done in the crockpot. I think from now on I will always cook my meatloaf in the crockpot. How easy this was! I think I can use any of the meatloaf recipes I have, and it will work just fine in the crockpot. It is soooo much better than heating your house up with the oven especially when it is hot outside! What a time and energy saver!



Zesty Meatloaf


2lbs ground beef

2 eggs

1 package dry onion soup mix

2 cups oatmeal

1/4 cup ketchup/Worcestershire sauce mixture (1/2 of each combined)



Mix all but two tablespoons of the sauce into a bowl and mix evenly. Form into a "loaf." Toss into Crock Pot and glaze top with remaining sauce mixture. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

I usually make additional sauce (it's SOO GOOD) for dipping when the meatloaf is served. This recipe is delicious, easy and not at all like traditional meatloaf. Enjoy!

Comments