Peanut Butter- Coconut Pecan Fudge (with Variations!)

The Menu:
Peanut Butter- Coconut Pecan Fudge

The Original Recipe:
This came from a friend of mine, Judy. She is a genius! This is the easiest fudge recipe you will ever make! I guarantee you will never mess with other fudge recipes ever again. You can make any type of fudge that you want using this recipe! I chose Coconut Pecan because I didn't want Chocolate since I knew I would eat it all before my husband even got to try it! It lasts longer this way! Trust me.

Peanut Butter- Coconut Pecan Fudge (with variations!)

1 (10-16 oz) jar Natural Peanut Butter
1 Jar of Coconut Pecan Cake Frosting

Heat Peanut Butter in microwaveable safe bowl until creamy (heat 1 minute, stir, heat 1 more minute and it should be good), stir in frosting and mix until creamy smooth. Pour in greased 9x9 brownie pan. Place in refrigerator until hardened into fudge. Cut in squares and serve!

*Variations: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Frosting, Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter Frosting, Nuttella and Chocolate Frosting... The variations are limitless as long as you love "Nut" Butter and Cake Frosting!!

Comments

Krystal said…
sounds so great! and totally something I can do :D

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com
Krista said…
So easy and delicious! Love it!