Balsalmic Glazed Porkchops

The Menu:
Balsalmic Glazed Porkchops

The Original Recipe:
I have had this in my files for a long time. I do believe they came from the Cooking for your Family board on Babycenter.com. They are good. Not your everyday porkchops, and defiantly easy enough and tasty enough to make again.


Balsalmic Glazed Porkchops



Ingredients

6 Boneless pork chops

3 t Lemon juice

¼ c Balsamic vinegar,

1 t Worcestershire sauce,

2 t Honey,

2 t Dijon mustard

2 t Vegetable oil

½ t Salt

¼ t Pepper

Preparation

Combine first 5 ingredients to make glaze. Place chops and glaze in a crock-pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.

Comments

Lily said…
Now I need pork chops to survive the day! I love your blog and am so happy I stumbled by. I always take recipes and make them mine too! I often have to tweak them so that the cowboy's round hear will eat them! Look forward to trying out many of your recipes!