Tuna Stuffed Cucumber

The Menu:
Tuna Stuffed Cucumber

The Original Recipe:
This came from the blog Lunches Fit for a Kid. I knew right away I wanted to make them for our ladies book group on Friday. They were very light and good. Kind of bland for my taste. I did add a bit of fresh thyme to them, but I think some onion powder and maybe sprinkled with a bit of feta on top would of been perfect. I also found that you could also serve it ontop of a Ritz cracker with great results and added flavor.

Tuna Stuffed Cucumber


1 cucumber

1 can tuna, packed in water

4 Tbsp ranch dressing (I used low fat)

1 Tbsp fresh dill (you could use dry, but fresh is so delicious)

Sesame seeds (optional)



Cut the cucumber in half width-wise, and scoop out the seeds carefully with a spoon, so you are left with a hollow tube of cucumber. Peel carefully.

Comments