Dijon Grilled Pork Chops

The Menu:
Dijon Grilled Pork Chops

The Original Recipe:
I found this on Babycenter, again. I have a whole cookbook full of recipes I have printed from there, and here is yet another one! I used Pork Sirloin Chops for this, and soooo Yummy! I grilled for about 6 minutes on each side, and they were tender and juicey. My kids loved this recipe. I am so glad! I uesd Spicey ground Mustard instead of the dijon. So, changed it a bit, but I am not going to rewrite it... I also grilled potatoes and carrots along with some sliced zucchini with Lemon Pepper seasoning sprinkled ontop.



DIJON GRILLED PORK CHOPS-mommy2Beth&Sarah




6 Tablespoons Dijon mustard

6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar

3 Tablespoons unsweetened applejuice (I used Motts for Totts)

3 Tablespoons Worcerstershire sauce

4 bone-in pork chops



1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and mix well. Pour 2/3 of the sauce into large resealable plastic bag and add the pork chops. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for basting. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or longer.



2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Drain sauce from pork chops and grill covered over medium heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until thermometer reads 160 degrees, basting occasionally with reserved sauce.

Comments