Crockpot Pizza

The Menu:
Crockpot Pizza

The Original Recipe:
I haven't made this in a long time. I forget why I haven't, but my kids love this. It is so easy, too. Everything is cooked right in the crockpot.

Crockpot Pizza


Ingredients

1 box Rigatoni, partially cooked

1 1/2 lb. ground meat

1 lg. pkg Sliced pepperoni (I use turkey pepperoni)

1 Green bell pepper chopped

1 lg. pkg Shredded mozzarella cheese

2  jars of pizza sauce

1 Medium onion chopped

(optional can mushrooms)

Preparation

Stir all ingrediants together in large crockpot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.

Comments

Sunrise said…
i guess i am ignorant...this sounds yummy, but what is partially cooked rigatoni? can you help? thanks!
4*KowBoys said…
That's ok. I mean to have it cooked al dente. You pretty much just boil some water, put the noodles in and cook for about 5 minutes. They will soften just a bit, but will not be done all of the way. They should still be fairly firm. It is just something that helps start the noodles to cook once they are in the crockpt. I hope that helps!