Cookie Dough Icing

The Menu:
Cookie Dough Icing

The Original Recipe:
I saw this on my blog list; cookingwithcarrie.blogspot.com. Yum and yum and yum. Need I say more? I used boxed brownie mix, and topped with the cookie dough frosting. I added a bit of vanilla to my icing, and I loved it. I could eat a whole bowl full of this stuff with out the brownies! I even made this for a party all ready. It is a definite hit!

Cookie Dough Frosting


Ingredients

1/2 cup butter, softened

1/2 cup packed brown sugar

1/4 cup granulated sugar

3 tablespoons milk

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup flour

1 cup chocolate chips



Directions

Mix the butter, sugars, salt, and milk together. Mix in the flour until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread on top of cooled brownies. Keep any left overs in the refrigerator.

Comments