Sweet Potato Hash

Let me just say, YUM!! My 6 year old loves sweet potatoes, and I found this recipe awhile ago that I thought he would love. I was right. The whole family loved them!

The Menu:
Sweet Potato Hash


The Original Recipe:
I believe I found this on the internet somewhere. It might of been Babycenter, I am not sure, but either way, it was good!

Sweet Potato Hash

3 Medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 small onion, diced
1 small red pepper, diced
4 slices bacon

Cook bacon in pan until crisp and crumbly, remove bacon (make sure you leave in some bacon grease for the flavor!). Add onion and red pepper to pan and saute until soft. Add sweet potatoes. Cover and cook stirring occasionally (potatoes will get crispy on bottom, so keep an eye on them to stir them) for about 10-15 mintues until potatoes are soft. Add in bacon and stir. YUM!
Photobucket

Comments