Pineapple Stickies

The Menu:
Pineapple Stickies
The Original Recipe:
I had some bicuits in the refrigerator for a month or more now and I really thought I should use them up. We had our women's Bible book group at my house Friday, so I wanted something sweet and fingery (is that a word?) Anyway, there are usually kids present, so I wanted something they would eat, too. This was the perfect recipe!! It was DELICIOUS!! So hard not to eat it all by yourself!

PINEAPPLE STICKIES


DESSERTS-FRUIT

1 can drained crushed pineapple

1/2 c. butter

1 c. brown sugar (firmly packed)

1 tsp. cinnamon

3 tubes refrigerator biscuits

Melt butter and mix with other ingredients. Cut bicuits into 4's. Drop into 9x13 greased cake pan. Top evenly with pinapple mixutre. Bake at 425° for 10-12 min. Let cool 5 min. and then invert pan onto lined cookie sheet.

THESE ARE BEST WHEN EATEN WARM - HOWEVER, THEY CAN BE REHEATED IN THE MICROWAVE

Comments