Impossible Pecan Pie

I am on a roll today making pies and desserts for Thanksgiving. I now have to keep the family away from eating them all beforehand! I am making the Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake tomorrow, and my Cranberry Apple Pie, and then I am done baking for the month... until next month, then all the good cookie baking begins!

The Menu:
Impossible Pecan Pie


The Original Recipe:
My stepmom gave me some recipes deemed "blender pies" and this is one of them.
 (more blender pies: Krazy Pumpkin Pie & Coconut Blender Pie) The important thing is to not blend more than 1 minute or they won't turn out right.

Impossible Pecan Pie




1-1/2 c. chopped pecans

3/4 c. milk

1/2 c. Bisquick baking mix

4 eggs

3/4 c. packed brown sugar

3/4 c. dark corn syrup

1/4 c. butter, softened

1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease pie plates. Sprinkle pecans in plate. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Top with ice cream, serve warm.

Comments