Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

You cannot go wrong with a good crockpot dish!

The Menu:
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff


The Original Recipe:
I believe this is one of my own. I threw this together one day. I make all variations of it, though. Sometimes I use mushroom soup to thicken it a bit, and sometimes I just add some more flour to cold water and stir that in and turn it on high for awhile to thicken it. So, if you are a person who likes to change around dishes, this one is a good one to try that with! Oh, and I only had spiral noodles to use this time!


Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Ingredients
2lb. Round steak, cubed
1/4 cup Flour
1 tsp. Garlic bits
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tbs. Butter
1 Small onion chopped
1 tbs. Worstishire sauce
1 Small can mushrooms (or fresh)
2 Beef bullion cubes
1 can Ff cream of mushroom soup (optional)
2 cups Water
1 14oz. container ff sour cream
1 pkg. Cooked wide noodles


Preparation
mix all ingrediants together, except egg noodles, and place in crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Last half hour add container of sour cream and noodles.
* You can use 2 cups of beef broth instead of the 2 cups of water and beef bullion cubes.

Comments