Low Fat Banana Bread

This bread is so good. Atleast I think it is good. It tastes buttery, with out the butter.
I don't know why, but it just does. It is good!


The Menu:
Low Fat Banana Bread


The Original Recipe:
This was all different, and this is my version. I don't have the original anymore!
So, thus, this is the original! :oP It is a heavy bread and it fills you up fast! You can put nuts in it. I don't like nuts in my food, but you can add about 1/3 cup or so.


Low Fat Banana Bread

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups Whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Honey
1 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
2 Egg whites
1 cup Banana, mashed
1/4 cup Applesauce (no sugar added)
1 tsp. Vanilla


Preparation
Preaheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8x4 loaf pan. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking
powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add egg whites, bananas, and applesauce; stir just until combined. Pour batter
into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick in middle comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack.


Comments

My recipes are all originals too... LOL I can't seem to follow a recipe for the life of me :)