Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole

YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM!!!

The Menu:
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
(ok, so we ate most of it before I rememberd to take the picture! )


The Original Recipe:
My son's grandma made this a loooong time ago. I still remember it. It is so GOOD!! I made the 9x13 pan of it, and it was gone!! We ate it with my HOME MADE SLOPPY JOES. Why have I waited so long to make this? I didn't use the cornflake topping. but we loved it all the same.


Hashbrown Casserole

Ingredients
1 30 oz. Bag shredded Hash Browns (or the o'brian potatoes work, too)
1 can Cream of chicken soup
2 cups Sour cream
1½ teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
2 cups Grated cheddar cheese
¼ teaspoon Pepper
2 cups crushed corn flakes
3 Green onions, (tops and most of the green part), chopped
¼ cup Butter or margarine melted

Preparation
Mix soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions and cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix in Hash Browns and stir to
combine. Place in greased 13x9 pan. Top with butter and cornflakes mixed together. Bake at 350 degrees for 45
minutes until bubbly around the edge.

Comments