Stromboli

I made this tonight, and I had to share! It was GOOD!

The Menu:
Roasted Red Pepper and Ham Stromboli
 


The Original Recipe:
This came straight from my brain tonight! lol I got the highest compliments from my husband! Good job, me!


Roasted Red Pepper and Ham Stromboli

1 1/2- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (more or less as you like)
1 Pilsbury Refrigerated Pizza Dough
3 tbls. coarse chopped red onion
1 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
1 tsp. basil
10-12 slices deli ham chopped

Saute garlic and onion in some olive oil. Add roasted red pepper to heat through. Add basil, stir and take off heat. Unroll pizza dough onto pregreased cookie sheet. On half of dough add cheese, top with red pepper mixture, add ham. Fold over dough and cinch around the edges to keep everything from falling out. cut a slit in top of dough. Bake 415 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. I also sprayed the top of the dough with some olive oil and sprinkled a bit of basil and garlic powder on top.

Comments