Crock Pot Taco Dip

Steelers are going to the Super Bowl ... Here We Go!

I am not going to post to many dip recipes for the Super Bowl. I would normally make more, but I just had surgery and am not feeling up to going all out, but this one is simple enough to make for the family and guests.

Be sure to check out the Appetizer and Dip section for more ideas!



The Menu:
Crockpot Taco Dip

The Original Recipe:
My sister in law makes this dip every now and then. I think it fits the bill for the super bowl this year. It isn't to spicy so the kids should love it too.

Crockpot Taco Dip

2 lb. Velveeta cheese
2 lb. lean hamburger cooked, crumbled and drained
1 large jar old el paso salsa
1 medium onion, chopped fine

add all ingredients into crockpot and cook on low until ready to dip with chips!

Comments