Your Challange! Breakfast...

I would like to see what type of breakfast recipes you can send me! My kids don't like eggs, but they will eat eggs in french toast and in Grandma Macks Breakfast Casserole. In other words, they have to not know it is eggs!

I am asking "Santa" for a waffle iron for Christmas, too. So, lets hear all those yummy waffle recipes that I can make when I get my new waffle iron (yes, I have been a good girl this year!).

Oh, and pancakes! I know there are a ton of recipes that I have skimmed through, but I have never made any of them! I want to hear your very best recipes so I can try them!

I will be sure to blog (with pictures!) of all the recipes you send me with credit! Remember, it has to feed 3 picky kids and 3 older kids (that means me, my hubby and my 11 year old who thinks he is an adult! :oP)

Thanks!! Woohoo!!

Comments

Sarah said…
Oooh, I love breakfast!!! My kids' favorite pancakes are ones that have mashed up bananas in them!
Another favorite is waffles with cream sauce. Here's the recipe for the sauce:

1/4 c flour
1/3 c sugar
2 c milk (I've used skim, 1% and 2%, so use whatever you have)
4 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla

In saucepan stir flour & sugar. Slowly add milk.
Stir on low-med until thick (this seems to take forever but don't turn the heat up, you'll regret it. trust me.)
Mix in the butter & vanilla.

This recipe is just about right for our family of four, so you'll need to double it.

I also have a tator tot egg bake recipe that is yummy! I'm hungry now though so I'll post that for you later!