Lasagna and Roasted Green Beans

We had company over the other night for supper. I decided to make lasagna using my home made spaghetti sauce! MMMM!! I think it turned out pretty good!

The Menu:
Lasagna
Roasted Green Beans with Garlic

The Original Recipe:
This is my recipe. It's just what I do!

Lasagna


Ingredients
1 pkg. Lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 lb. Ground meat
1 Large jar spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cup water
2 tsp. Italian seasonings
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 Medium container ricotta cheese
1 Small container cottage cheese
2 cups Italian blend cheese (divide)
2 eggs

Preparation
Combine ground meat with 1/2 tsp. Italian seasonings, garlic powder and onion powder;crumble and brown until cooked through. Add spaghetti sauce and water to meat; set aside.

Meanwhile, combine ricotta, cottage and 1 cup Italian blend cheeses along with 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasonings and eggs in large bowl.

In 13x9 baking dish spread layer of sauce, add 4 noodles, spread cheese mixture, then another layer of sauce, cheese, noodles, sauce, etc...Top with remaining 1 cup Italian cheese.

bake 350 degrees, covered, for 1 hr.


The Original Recipe:
I make my caulifower this way, so I thought I would try green beans! It worked like a charm!
1 bag frozen green beans (or fresh if you have them!)
3 large cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
EVOO

Spray cookie sheet with EVOO. Place greenbeans onto pan and spray them slightly with EVOO, too. Chop up garlic cloves and add to green beans (may use more cloves if you want, but I used really big ones). salt and pepper to taste. Roast in oven 400 degrees until tender and turning slightly crispy on ends. YUMMMMMMY!!

Comments