Pumpkin Cheesecake

I haven't been cooking!! Can you believe it!?! We have had Thanksgiving dinners to attend for church, and then we have been eating out in between that. No, we don't have the money to eat out, but I have been in a major cooking rut latley. I need some new recipes and ideas!! Please! Someone, give me some ideas!!


The Menu:
                                                 Pumpkin Cheesecake

The Original Recipe:
This is from my stepmother... I plan on revising this, but I wanted to make it first to see how it tastes. It would taste great with a gingersnap crust and some caramel and gingersnaps on top... but I will leave that for another time.
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

8oz. block cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs
16 oz. canned pumpkin

Fluff cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and spice. Add in eggs one at a time, beat until smooth. Add in pumpkin and mix in until blended. Add to all ready made graham cracker pie crust. Bake 350 for 30-35 minutes or until center of pie is begining to firm. cool for 1 hour and then refrigerate 1 hour before eating.

Comments