Quick and Easy Doughnuts

My kids love doughnuts, but I don't like how fattening they are! So, I came upon this easy recipe.


The Menu:
Quick and Easy Doughnuts



The Original Recipe:
Found it on Babycenter, again. I cannot live without that place! I used homestyle biscuits and forgot to add the brown sugar, so I just used cinnamon/sugar mixture. They were delicious! The kids LOVED them!


Home made, quick and easy doughnuts

Melt 1 stick of butter in a small pot
1/2 cup of Sugar
3 tablespoons of cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 can of biscuits


Preheat oven at 325.
Mix sugars and cinnamon together in a bowl. Take melted butter off of the heat.
Open biscuits and cut each biscuit in quarters. Dip each slice into butter then coat with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Dust off any excess sugar/cinnamon.
Spray baking sheet and place coated biscuits on baking sheet. Cook for 10-12 minutes. YUM! Keep an eye on them as they bake and fluff up. You can eat em right out of the oven.

\

Comments

Sarah said…
We'll be making these tomorrow morning!!!!! lol. :) They look yummy!