Ham and Chedder Loaf

This is my 11 year olds favorite meal for lunch or supper. We had this with the cheesey broccoli soup tonight!



The Menu:
Ham and Chedder Loaf


The Original Recipe:
I came up with this on my own!

Ham and Cheddar Loaf

Ingredients
1 can Italian (or French) Bread dough from grocers freezer
2 Packets baked ham (about 12 slices)
1 pkg. Shredded cheddar cheese
Italian seasonings
Garlic powder

Preparation
roll dough out on pregreased cookie sheet.
sprinkle dough with seasoings and garlic to your tastes. Layer ham across dough evenly, sprinkle layers with cheese. Roll dough into loaf pinching ends shut. Cut a slit in center of dough so the air can escape.
Bake according to directions on back of bread dough can.
Cook's Notes
*This makes 1 loaf. *This is my kids favorite meal. You have to adjust everything to your familys likeings. I just wing it! You can't go wrong! * I usually cut the loaf in half after the baking time and bake for 3 minutes more to make sure the middle is done.

Comments