Chicken Tomato Salad

I just made the most delicious salad I have ever made! I had to jump on here to share it. I think it was sooooo good!


The Menu:Hot Chicken Tomato Salad


The Original Recipe:I just made this recipe! I was hungry for lunch, I had some fresh, last pick, tomatoes from the garden I wanted to use up.I love warm chicken on my salads, so this was perfect!
Hot Chicken Tomato Salad

Ingredients

1 bonless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 tbls. EVOO ( olive oil)
2-3 roma tomatoes
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. dijon mustard
1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar
3-4 basil leaves, chopped
2 green onions, chopped (whites and greens)
Lettuce
shredded parmasean cheese

Preperation
In skillet, begin to brown chicken pieces in oil, add salt and pepper to taste. In seperate bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, mustard, vinegar and basil. Add to chicken and continue to cook until chicken is browned, stirring occasionally to make sure it is all incoorperated.
meanwhile, add onions to lettuce in bowl. When chicken is done, pour everything from skillet on top of salad, stir and sprinkle with shredded parmasean cheese. Enjoy!

Comments