Apple Crumb Cake

Yay! I finally made something new! I am sure you all will enjoy this! Who doesn't love an ooey gooey apple crumb cake!


The Menu:
Apple Crumb Cake



The Original Recipe:
I combined recipes I found on the internet and made this my own!


Apple Crumb Cake

1 box yellow cake mix

1 stick butter

2 cans apple pie filling

1/4 tsp. apple pie spice


melt butter in microwave safe dish. Add cake mix and stir until moistened. Apply about half of cake mix into 8x11 baking dish. Spread about until bottom of pan is covered, pressing down to form crust. Add apple pie filling from both cans. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp apple pie spice. Add additional cake mix to top of apples leaving loose crumbles to cover top. Bake 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until nice and golden brown.

Comments