Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

What better way to eat a bacon cheeseburger but on a pizza! I came up with this creation one day while my oldest son was eating his favorite bacon cheeseburger. All 4 of my boys love this pizza! I even entered it in a contest with a magazine. So, we'll see.



The Menu:
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza


The Origional Recipe:
I soooo thought of this all by myself! I feel smart because it tasted sooo good!! Woohoo! Go me!

Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

Ingredients:
2 cans 8 count crescent rolls
1 pound lean ground meat
5 slices of bacon
1/3 teaspoon onion powder
1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 teaspoon worstishire sauce
1 cup shredded colby jack and cheddar cheese
1 small onion sliced thin
small jar sliced pickles
1 large tomatoe sliced into 12 slices

Directions:
In pan, brown and crumble bacon; drain drippings. Add ground meat, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Brown and crumb ground meat until cooked through. Spread Crescent rolls on jelly roll pan to cover, pressing seams together. Mix cheddar cheese soup with 1 teaspoon worstishire sauce. Spread soup onto crescent roll crust. Add crumbled meat and bacon. Sprikle with shredded cheese; add sliced onions and pickles to top along with 12 tomatoe slices all over. Bake 375 for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.

Comments