Pumpkin Dip

I also took along some pumpkin dip. We had ham and potatoes, so it was like a holiday for us, and pumpkin dip goes good with a holiday for me!


The Menu:
Pumpkin Dip


The Original Recipe:
I made this as is. I believe I got the recipe off of Babycenter recipe board, again. I am telling you, it is a staple to visit there for recipes!! I don't' know how we ate before I found that site!

Pumpkin Dip

Ingredients

1 15 oz. Can of pumpkin
1 tsp. Cinnamon or to taste
1 tsp. Nutmeg
2 tbls. Pure maple syrup (may omit)
1 (8 oz). cream cheese (room temp)
8-10 oz. Powdered sugar

Preparation
Cream the powdered sugar (starting with the 8 oz.) and cream cheese together, then add the pumpkin and the cinnamon.
Adjust the sugar if not sweet enough and add more cinnamon if you want.
Cook's Notes
Serve with your favorite graham cracker sticks or apples

Comments