Creamy Italian Chicken OR Creamy Ranch Chicken

I am slacking on my posts because I have been to busy canning tomatoes!!! I am done now. I hope to do green beans soon though. We had this for a quick crockpot supper a few nights ago. ALL the kids loved it!


The Menu:
Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken Spaghetti


The Original Recipe:
If I don't have the packet of Italian dressing mix I make my own using the recipe in the substitute section that I have posted. I cut substitute recipe in half though, it seemed like to much not to. I believe I got this off of Babycenter, once again! I have made this with a packet of Ranch and chicken soup, and it's just as delicious! I served it over Rice.

Creamy Italian Chicken Spaghetti

Ingredients
4 Chicken breasts cubed
1 can Ff cream of mushroom
1 Packet Italian dressing Mix
1 cup chicken broth
1  block cream cheese

Preparation
Place everything in a crockpot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over Spaghetti noodles (would be good on angel hair pasta or Linguine too)
Cook's Notes
May use Italian seasoning mix substitute



Ok, just in case you can't find the Italian seasoning mix substitute, here it is... oh, and like I said, I used half of this in the above recipe.

Italian Mix

Ingredients
1/3 cup Powdered Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. Garlic powder
1 tbsp. Onion powder
1 tbsp. Paprika
2 tsp. Celery seed
1 tbsp. Sesame seeds
1 tbsp. Dried Italian seasoning blend
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Pepper
Preparation
Measure all into a ziploc baggie & seal until ready to use


OR I just made this version tonight!

Creamy Ranch Chicken

Ingredients
4 Chicken breasts -frozen
1 can Ff cream of Chicken
1 Packet Ranch dressing Mix
1 tsp. chicken bullion (sodium free)
1 Ff block cream cheese

Preparation
Place everything in a crockpot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over noodles, mashed potatoes (YUM!) or Rice

Comments