Bacon Chili Mac

I must be in the mood for bacon, lately! This is delicious. It looks like a hamburger helper dish, but it tastes WAY better!!



The Menu:
Bacon Chili Mac


The Original Recipe:
I did put this together from some other recipes I had. I don't have the original, so this is it; my very own original. My kids really like this. I have pickey boy who doesn't like cheese, so we leave that off of his.


Bacon Chili Mac

Ingredients
1 ½ lb. Lean ground beef
3 1/2 Tbls. reduced sodium onion soup mix
1 tsp. Chili powder
½ tsp Cumin
1 10 ¾ oz. Can tomato soup
5 slices bacon (cooked, drained and crumbled)
1/2 cup Colby and Monterey Jack cheese (more or less to your liking)
2 cups Cooked whole wheat macaroni noodles

Preparation
Brown ground beef in large pot with seasonings, tomato soup and bacon. Stir, add cooked noodles and cheese. Heat till cheese is melted. Serve.

*I have also made this with ground turkey and turkey bacon. It still tastes just as good.

Comments