Gnat-B-Gone

I decided this needs to be in it's own separate post so that I can organize better! :o) We all love organization, don't we?!? I will learn how to do this blog thing some day!

Following is a recipe for Gnat-B-Gone that I got from my step mom (she is an inspiration all around!). It is for those pesky fruit bugs!

My own Pesky bug recipe:
I will also share a secret weapon of mine for those pesky little gnats that love to fly around fresh fruit and vegetables... this should make you real happy! It totally works! Although, my guests have asked me why do I have pee cups covered in foil on the counters, HAHA! They are not pee cups, they are gnat traps... so get your pretty markers out and draw some cute designs on them, then they will be designer pee cups; I mean gnat traps...

Gnat-B-Gone

Ingredients:
1 small clear plastic cup
1 small square of aluminum foil (enough to cover top of cup)
apple cider vinegar
Dawn dish liquid
toothpick

Directions:
Pour about 2/3 apple cider vinegar into the clear cup; add a few drops of dawn dish liquid into the cup. Nope, I have never used any other kind of dish soap, so I have no clue if it would work. Cover the cup with the foil so that it is on tight. Poke about 10 holes in the top of the foil. Place around fruits and veggies and watch day to day as it accumulates with gnats.. eewww!

Comments